THE LATEST NEWS
Due to construction around the shelter and pressure on staffing resources, WAG animals are only having visits and walks by trained staff and volunteers.
If you are interested in ADOPTION:
• Visit our website to meet our animals! whistlerwag.com
• Call us to book your personalized Adoption Appointment: 604-935-8364
• OR Stop by on one of our Open Adoption Days, Friday, Sat and Sunday 1-4pm and meet the staff and animals!
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
• Become a trained shelter volunteer!
• Become a foster parent!
• DONATE! WAG MUST RAISE MONEY FOR A NEW FENCE…HELP US BUILD A SAFE, OUTDOOR AREA FOR OUR SHELTER DOGS AND PUPPIES!
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter and stay up top date with all things WAG!
WAG is UNABLE to treat or take in injured or orphaned wildlife. Please contact a wildlife rescue, such as WILDLIFE RESCUE (604-526-7275) or CRITTER CARE (604-530-2064).
Thank you for your caring!
Sometimes WAG needs something that is a little out of the ordinary! Each month, we will showcase a special wish:
This month we are looking for delicious DOG BONES! Due to the construction, our pups are very stressed and bones help to keep the dogs occupied and their stress levels down. Any brands or sizes would be greatly appreciated!