It is with a heavy heart that we announce Covid-19 has affected the WAG staff. Due to our small team, WAG will be closing our doors for services until further notice. This includes:
- All volunteer shifts
- Licence sales
- Donation drop offs
- Stray/at large impounds at the shelter
- Adoption Appointments
- And anything else that requires a person to come to the shelter.
We are hopeful that we will get through this isolation period and be ready to open back up in early February.
Click for more details and resources....
Please DO NOT come to the shelter if you answer yes to ANY of the following:
1) Have you traveled internationally or have you traveled by airplane in the last 14 days?
2) Have you been in contact with someone diagnosed with or being medically evaluated for COVID-19?
3) Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, runny nose, muscle aches, OR have you experienced these symptoms in the past 14 days?
4) Have you had direct close physical contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
WAG Whistler prides itself on helping animals in the community to have a better life. Through education, community outreach and rescue services, WAG stays true to its goals. Our adoption process was fair and thorough. We were well informed throughout and knew that puppy Indie's best interests were at the front of WAG's consideration. We opened our home and hearts to Indie and couldn't be happier.
So glad I found this amazing shelter! Thank you for all your hard work and uniting me with my new best friend ❤️
We are so in Love with our Puppy, Delta! The whole experience was amazing. Thank you WAG and special Thanks to Amy!
I adopted Piper five years ago-I filled out the application and they paired us up to fit with our family dynamics-and she is the PERFECT fit! Their facilities were wonderful and I recommend them every time any asks to pet her and asks her story. Loving every moment with my forever friend, Piper
I love how WAG is so integrated into the Whistler Events Community! -Stephen