WAG Whistler prides itself on helping animals in the community to have a better life. Through education, community outreach and rescue services, WAG stays true to its goals. Our adoption process was fair and thorough. We were well informed throughout and knew that puppy Indie's best interests were at the front of WAG's consideration. We opened our home and hearts to Indie and couldn't be happier.
So glad I found this amazing shelter! Thank you for all your hard work and uniting me with my new best friend ❤️
We are so in Love with our Puppy, Delta! The whole experience was amazing. Thank you WAG and special Thanks to Amy!
I adopted Piper five years ago-I filled out the application and they paired us up to fit with our family dynamics-and she is the PERFECT fit! Their facilities were wonderful and I recommend them every time any asks to pet her and asks her story. Loving every moment with my forever friend, Piper
I love how WAG is so integrated into the Whistler Events Community! -Stephen
We are back!
WAG is open for all essential WAG business. This includes the following scheduled appointments:
- Donation drop off
- Licensing and Impound services
All Visitor Must:
- Call to schedule an appointment
- Bring and wear a face mask
- Agree to keep a 2 meter distance from WAG staff at all times
- Cancel appointment if they feel sick, have been in contact with someone who is sick or has traveled outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks.
- Remain outside for appointments
- Maximum 2 people for appointments.
Click for more details!
Just like everything else these days, our annual
MONTH OF LOVE
is going to look a little bit different this year!
We will be launching an ONLINE SILENT AUCTION!
New Items added! DEADLINE FEBRUARY 28TH at 9 PM!
Please DO NOT come to the shelter if you answer yes to ANY of the following:
1) Have you traveled internationally or have you traveled by airplane in the last 14 days?
2) Have you been in contact with someone diagnosed with or being medically evaluated for COVID-19?
3) Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, runny nose, muscle aches, OR have you experienced these symptoms in the past 14 days?
4) Have you had direct close physical contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?