Andre the Giant – Adopted November 2021!
ANDRE THE GIANT
Breed: Domestic Longhair
Age: Young adult
Size: Large and in charge
Energy Level: low/medium
Litter trained? yes
Dogs? Maybe! With the right dog and proper introductions 🙂
Medical Needs: Waiting for first vet visit, completing vaccinations
Hi, I'm Andre the Giant!
I am new to WAG and still settling into the hang of things around here!
I am a big boy who like head scratches and to give head bumps on legs.
The staff and volunteers here are so nice, I love having play time.
My coat needs some tending to, I can get matts if it's not taken care of, currently I have a few that may need to get cut out.
I'm told I have a vet appointment coming up, whatever that means, I've never heard of a 'vet' so we'll see what that's all about....
My Purrrfect Match
- be ready for a 15+ year commitment!
- remember that my life has just completely changed!!
- I need lots of love, encouragement, patience and gentle learning.
- provide lots of enrichment, scratching towers, toys, catio etc.
- keep my health in mind and take me into the vet for yearly checkups.
- understand that I am still developing and my personality may change over time!
- will keep me safe and happy, forever.