Bert & Ernie – Adopted June 2020!
Breed: Domestic Shorthair & Domestic Longhair
Age: Adult - approx 5+ years
Where you can find me: In a foster home
Energy Level: Low
Litter trained? Yes!
Kids? Yes, with calm kids.
Cats? We'd prefer to be the only 2 cats in the home, although we do tolerate others.
Medical Needs: Tarter, may need some dental work. Bert will need to be on special urinary food.
Hi we're Bert and Ernie!
We were a little reserved for our first few weeks at WAG, but when we am comfortable with you, we am sweet as can be. We are very mellow, easy going and loving boys.
Although our past life before coming to WAG is a mystery, we do really enjoy having the company of each other. You can usually find us cuddling up for a nap together.
We enjoy tasty treats(although we have been told we need to lose a few pounds) and wand toys. Every day we become braver and continue to come out of our shells.
We can't wait to find a home of our own that will keep us healthy and love us for life!
My Purrrfect Match:
- Will provide us with as many beds/napping spots we may wish for in our forever home
- Will understand that we may need a little bit of time to settle into our new surroundings
- Would enjoy the package deal that we are!
- Provide us with endless hours of play or cuddles, whichever we prefer!
- Give us a safe home forever and ever.