Buffy – Adopted November 2020
Breed: Suspected Lab/Shepherd mix
Age: 8 months old
Size: Medium but growing
Where you can find me: At WAG
Energy Level: High
Training Goals: Mandatory training session post-adoption - will need help with basic manners and being comfortable being alone.
House trained? Working on it!
Kids? 10+ years and proper supervision
Cats? No, I like to chase small things
Dogs? Yes, with proper socialization
Medical Needs: None
Hi I'm Buffy!
I am new to WAG and have lots to learn! Keep an eye on my profile as I'm sure the staff will get to know my likes and dislikes the more time I spend here!
I am a young girl who unfortunately is a little behind on my learning, I will need a family who is very patient as it may take me a while to learn some of the basics. I lived primarily outside, so even being in the home is a big change for me! I hope that my forever family with think of training as a fun thing to do together!
I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
I can't wait to find my forever home.
My Perfect Match
- Able to provide a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to any signs of anxiety I may show.
- Is willing to take a few trips to WAG to get to know me before taking me home.
- Loves goofy loveable quirky girls
- Will continue with basic training - I will need a post-adoption training appointment with a WAG approved trainer
- Lots of patience!
- We need help to grow confidence
- Will be strong! I am a strong lady who needs to learn how to not pull when on walks.
- Will love me forever no matter what, quirks and all!
- I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.