Dog Day at Olympic Park
SATURDAY, MARCH 10th 2018
A special day for our four-legged friends!
Connect with your dog in the outdoors on Dog Day, Saturday, March 10th, 2018
One of the only areas with access to over 27 km of dog-friendly cross-country ski trails plus over 17 km of dog-friendly snowshoe trails both on and off-leash!
On Saturday, March 10th, 2018:
- Dogs ski and snowshoe free!*
- The first 50 dogs through the gates receive a doggie bag of tasty treats and deals.
- Several lucky doggie bags will have grand prizes valued at up to $125!
- Support WAG by bringing a donation to the park of any of the following:
- Bulky Stick Dog chews,
- Cans of tuna fish
- Dog and cat treats
- Dog toys - squeakies, stuffies, bones, balls, etc.
- Stuffed dog bones
- Gas cards
- Financial donations - can be made online
Thank you to their partners. New ones joining every day!
- Bosley's Pet Store
- Garibaldi Veterinary Hospital
- Paw in Hand - Dog Training and Care Services
- Bark Busters - Home Dog Training
- Khyber Treats - 100% natural, no additive, jerky treats
- Outward Hound - Adventure Hikes for Dogs
- WAG the Whistler Animal Shelter
- Whistler Veterinary Clinic
*Dogs must be accompanied by a human guest. Human guests require a valid ski or snowshoe trail ticket and equipment, all of which are available for purchase and rental at the park. Maximum 2 dogs to 1 human. Dogs are welcome on designated dog-friendly trails and parking lots. Ensure to familiarize yourself with the dog skiing rules, etiquette, and dog-friendly trails at the park.