Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Age: Unknown, 5+
Where you can find me: At the shelter
Energy Level: Medium
Litter trained? Yes
Medical Needs: Waiting for first vet check up!
Hi, I'm Franklin!
I am new to the shelter and still settling in.
I like head and chin scratches and a nice lap to sit on, please don't touch my belly though.
My past is unknown, I was a stray boy free-roaming in Pemberton. Please be patient with me while I gain confidence and start to show my true personality.
Keep an eye on my profile as I'm sure things will change the more they get to know me, they keep telling me to be brave for my vet appointment...whatever that means.
I enjoy it when the staff spend time with me. The love, warmth, food, water, and cosy beds they have given me make me feel happy and I am becoming much braver. There’s been a lot of changes in my life recently and I would very much like to be adopted by people who understand that time and patience, combined with love and respect is very important for me. I am ready to find my Forever Home and I can't wait to meet my new Forever Family!
My Purrrfect Match
- Will provide me with as many beds/napping spots I may wish for in my forever home – preferably with a view!
- Will understand that I may need a little bit of time to settle into my new surroundings.
- Will continue to monitor my health throughout my life.
- Provide me with endless hours of play or cuddles, whichever I prefer!
- Give me a safe home forever and ever.
My life before WAG is unknown, I was brought to the shelter as a stray by a concerned citizen. I hope that WAG will find me the purrrfect match that will keep me safe for all my years to come.
If you can't adopt, please consider donating to the shelter so they can continue to help animals like myself.