Breed: Domestic Longhair
Age: 1 1/2 Years old
Where you can find me: At the shelter
Energy Level: low/medium
Litter trained? yes
Kids? With proper Socialization
Medical Needs: none, currently weaning babies
Hi I'm Leedle! I am a sweet young mom who hopes it won't take me too long to find my forever home because of all my adorable babies. I am a gentle ginger momma who is so excited for this to be my last litter, taking care of kittens is a lot of work and I would love to be pampered instead of doing the pampering.
My Purrrfect Match:
- understanding that I am recovering from pregnancy and looking after my 7 babies
- will give me patience in my new home - I may be a little nervous and hid under a couch or I may decide the couch is my throne
- give me time to adjust to my new family member
- will provide a loving and caring home for all my years to come, even though I am a mom, I am so young!
- find humour in my quirks
- love me forever no matter what!
My babies and I were in a loving home who could no longer care for us all, after an unexpected pregnancy. Eight cats is a lot of work! We were brought into WAG were we recieved veterinary care, more food & toys than we could ask for and so much love from all the staff and volunteers.
If you are unable to adopt at this time, please consider donating to WAG, litters take lots of time and resources and they put so much work into finding us all forever homes!