Lexi – Adopted October 2020!
Breed: Lab/Shepherd mix
Age: 2.5 years old
Where you can find me: In a foster home
Energy Level: Medium
Training Goals: Basic Manners
House trained? Yes
Kids? 15 years+
Medical Needs: None
Hi I'm Lexi!
I am new to WAG, and so far loving my foster home, they have passed along some helpful things I like and don't! Keep an eye out for more updates about my ideal home!
My perfect match
- Is willing to take a few trips to WAG to get to know me before taking me home.
- Is active and social but also likes to chill out.
- Has a sunny area to relax in.
- Has lots of patience and understanding of my past.
- Loves snuggly, sweet, and goofy girls.
- Will continue with my training.
- Will go very slow with me and let me learn at my own pace.
- Will love me forever no matter what!
My previous family loved me dearly and took very good care of me while they were able to. I came to WAG when my family could no longer provide the home I need. WAG took care of my puppies last year and found them all homes, I hope they are able to find me a home!
If you cannot adopt at this time, please consider donating to WAG so they can continue to save lives like mine!