Marilyn Monroe – Adopted March 2021!
Breed: Suspected Mastiff/Shepherd/Lab mix
Age: Born in January 2021
Size: Guessing will be large when full grown
Energy Level: Puppy energy, big bursts of energy and lots of naps!
Training Goals: Mandatory training session post-adoption or puppy classes!
House trained? Working on it!
Kids? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Cats? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Dogs? With proper socialization, supervision and separation!
Medical Needs: Basic veterinary care, finishing their vaccination boosters, yearly appointments
Hi, I'm Marilyn Monroe!
I am part of the Golden Age Litter, we have just come into WAG’s care and they are learning more and more about us!
I am a young girl who will need their family to be proactive and understand that these next few weeks are the most important in my life. Early socialization is where I learn about the big wide human world that we have to live in. There is going to be so many new things I have yet to experience. I need a home that will look at my body language and understand when I may be fearful of something new.
A family that is patient and loving is what I would like the most, I am just a baby after all. I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
I can't wait to find my forever home.
My Perfect Match
- Able to provide a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to any signs of fearfulness I may show.
- Is ready for the 10+ year commitment
- Loves goofy loveable quirky girls
- Will continue with basic training - I will need a post-adoption training appointment or Puppy classes with a WAG approved trainer
- Lots of patience!
- We use food as a motivator!
- Will love me forever no matter what, quirks and all!
- I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
My littermates and I were an unexpected litter, our mom has an amazing family that loves her so much! With WAG’s help, she will get spayed and we will be her last litter. We were taken care of until our previous home could no longer keep up with us! We were sad to say goodbye to our momma and first family, but we can’t wait to find our forever families!
It takes lots of resources, and time to raise litters, if you are unable to adopt, please consider donating to WAG so we can continue to take in animals in need.