Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Age: 10 years old
Where you can find me: In a foster home!
Energy Level: Low
Litter trained? Yes
Kids? Calm & respectful kids would be okay!
Cats? I have lived with another cat before
Dogs? No thanks!
Medical Needs: A few things as I'm a little older - I need to lose some weight! My teeth will need to be monitored and although I have had no issues in the last few years, I have had urinary crystals before, which can be controlled by diet and stress.
Hi, I'm Mickey!
I am a shy girl and take some time to settle in.
I have had a hard past, with my previous homes choosing to surrender me, due to their personal circumstances changing.
I have just moved to a very nice foster home, and even though I haven't been out and about a lot, I feel safe and will be trying each day to be a little braver. Hopefully, once I feel a little more comfortable in my new home I can show off my true personality.
I need a home that will understand that I am heading into my senior years and would benefit from a relaxing environment. I hope my next home will be my forever home.
My Purrrfect Match
- Will provide me with as many beds/napping spots I may wish for in my forever home – preferably with a view!
- Will understand that I may need a little bit of time to settle into my new surroundings.
- Will continue to monitor my health throughout my life.
- Provide me with endless hours of play or cuddles, whichever I prefer!
- Would like to never be without catnip again.
- Give me a safe home forever and ever.
Unfortunately, this is not my first time at WAG. I was previously adopted with another cat, but we were both surrendered due to a family member with allergies. Then coming back to WAG I found another home, where I've lived for the last 3 years happily. Unfortunately, my previous owner did not include me in his future plans and left me. Now I am back at WAG and hopefully will find a family that will value me as a family member and never leave me behind.