Breed: Pit Bull
Age: Approx. 2.5 years old
Energy Level: Very High
Training Goals: A post adoption training session is recommended for Nymeria to help with the transition
House trained? Yes
Kids? Yes, but when I'm excited I could easily(accidentally) knock them over!
Cats? Yes, with proper socialization and supervision
Dogs? Yes, with proper socialization and supervision
Medical Needs: None
Hi! I'm Nymeria!
I am new to WAG and have lots to learn! Keep an eye on my profile as I'm sure the staff will get to know my likes and dislikes the more time I spend here!
I am a young girl who unfortunately had to say goodbye to my family as their situation changed and could no longer provide me with the best care.
I will need a family who is very patient as it may take me a while to adjust to another home. I can be a little timid when meeting new people, but I will warm up, I just need to feel comfortable first.
I hope that my forever family with think of training as a fun thing to do together! I LOVE to play fetch! It is my most favorite game! I do love a good round of tug as well!
I can be a little bouncy and vocal when excited, but who isn't when they're stoked!
I will thrive in a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to any signs of anxiety I may show.
I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
I can't wait to find my forever home.
My Perfect Match
- Is willing to take a few trips to WAG to get to know me before taking me home.
- Loves goofy loveable quirky girls
- Will love to play fetch at least once a day, if you have a safe fenced in yard, that would be the biggest bonus!
- Will continue with training - I will need a post-adoption training appointment with a WAG approved trainer
- Able to provide a calm, nurturing environment with people that will pay attention to any signs of anxiety I may show.
- Lots of patience!
- Will be strong! I can sometimes be a bit of a puller on walks, but have a fancy new harness that should help me learn.
- Will love me forever no matter what, quirks and all!
- I need a home that is committed to me and ready to give me a life with love and adventure for the rest of my years.
Nymeria came from a very loving home whose circumstances changed unexpectedly. They wanted the best for Nymeria so they reached out to WAG for help, knowing we'd find her an amazing forever family.
If you can't adopt at this time, please consider donating to WAG so we can continue to help animals in need.