Breed: Domestic Shorthair
Age: Unknown, 5+ years
Where you can find me: In a foster home
Energy Level: Low
Litter trained? Yes
Medical Needs: Needs some TLC, currently getting ear drops and awaiting neuter surgery
Hi, I'm Raven!
I can be a shy boy and take some time to settle in.
I have had a hard past, which will never be fully known as I came into WAG as a stray.
I have just moved to a very nice foster home, I feel safe and will be trying each day to be a little braver. Hopefully, once I feel a little more comfortable in my new home I can show off my true personality.
I need a home that will understand that I am heading into my senior years and would benefit from a relaxing environment. I hope my next home will be my forever home.
Give my foster family a follow and keep up with me on Instagram
My Purrrfect Match
- Will provide me with as many beds/napping spots I may wish for in my forever home – preferably with a view!
- Will understand that I may need a little bit of time to settle into my new surroundings.
- Will continue to monitor my health throughout my life.
- Provide me with endless hours of play or cuddles, whichever I prefer!
- Would like to never be without catnip again.
- Give me a safe home forever and ever.