Sol & Caelum
Sol & Caelum
Breed: Mixed breed - Lab/Mastiff
Age: DOB - August 10, 2018 - approximately 11 months old
Where you can find me: At WAG
Energy Level: expected to be medium/high
Training Goals: Mandatory training session booked in with a WAG approved trainer - to help with their confidence with meeting strangers and new experiences.
House trained? Getting there, still working on it!
Kids? 16 years+
Dogs? Yes, Sol is looking to be adopted with his brother Caelum
Medical Needs: None
- We did not have much human contact for the first 6 months of our lives. It takes some time for us to trust people, but once we do, we are affectionate boys
- Once you are our favourite human, we will follow you around and want to be next to you all of the time!
- We love each other and help each other gain confidence
- We love most dogs that we meet, and love to play with other dogs!
- We love walks in quiet areas. Cars, bikes and other people still make us nervous
-We need lots of gentle training.
-We are nervous of loud noises and new things and will need someone who is patient with us.
-We have never lived in a home so please understand that everything is new and a bit scary!
Our Perfect Match:
-Is willing to take a few trips to WAG to get to know us before taking us home.
-Has lots of patience and understanding of our past.
- Will not be offended if we do not warm up to you right away!
-Has room in their heart and home for two special and goofy boys
-Will continue with our training.
-Will buy both of us GPS trackers that we will need to wear on walks to keep us safe
-Will go very slow with us and let us move at our own pace.
-Will love us forever no matter what!
Our life before arriving at PAWS is a mystery, a few months ago we were brought into PAWS - Pemberton Animal Wellbeing Society with our other 2 littermates. We had almost no interaction with humans for the first few months of our lives. With the help of this small organization, they were able to get our confidence up and help us learn to start trusting humans! We still have lots to learn and hope that with arriving at WAG they will be able to find us a loving forever family.
If you cannot adopt me at this time, please consider donating to either of these small rescues, WAG works closely with PAWS - Pemberton Animal Wellbeing Society and help when we can!